Rhythms of the Year Preschool Curriculum
Enjoy a playful introduction to structured learning with this preschool curriculum!
This is a 45-week seasonal curriculum for ages 3 to 5. It is comprised of 4 units for each of the 4 seasons: Autumn, Winter, Spring, and Summer. Plus an introductory week to give an overview of what seasons are.
You won’t be sitting at a table all day or doing busy work with your preschooler. Instead, you will be tuning into the natural Rhythms of the Year and enjoying guided learning time with your child.
In this curriculum, you get weekly lesson plans, an activity pack, the Seasonal Observations Journal, visual homeschool schedule cards, and a calendar time printable.
Each Rhythms of the Year Preschool Curriculum Unit Includes:
- A weekly book that the week's theme is built around
- Circle Time materials
- Action Verse - simple poems written by us with actions and movements incorporated
- Art & Craft Projects - fun and simple projects perfect for 3 to 5 year olds
- Hands-On Activities - play-based STEM activities
- Cooking - a weekly recipe
- Poetry - a weekly poem that you can use for poetry teatime
- Nature Study - use the included Seasonal Observations Journal
- Field Trip suggestions
- Optional related books you can check out from the library
- 25+ Page Activity Pack for each of the 4 units
Want to try before you buy? Click here to get a free sample!
Choose to buy the digital PDF and print it yourself or purchase the spiral bound hard copy. If you get the print copy, you will also need to buy the printed Seasonal Observations Journal print copy here.
If you purchase the hard copy of this curriculum, you will also get the PDF files so you have the option to print extra things if needed for a second student.
This is a digital product. You will receive a zipped file containing the included PDFs. It is for your personal use only.
Due to the digital nature of this product, there will be no refunds.