Rhythms of the Year: Spring & Summer Units
Enjoy a playful introduction to structured learning with this preschool curriculum!
This is a 12 week Spring Unit & an 8 week Summer Unit for ages 3 to 5.
Get weekly lesson plans, an activity pack, the Seasonal Observations Journal, visual homeschool schedule cards, and a calendar time printable.
Each Rhythms of the Year Preschool Curriculum Unit Includes:
- A weekly book that the week's theme is built around
- Circle Time materials
- Action Verse - simple poems written by us with actions and movements incorporated
- Art & Craft Projects - fun and simple projects perfect for 3 to 5 year olds
- Hands-On Activities - play based STEM activities
- Cooking - a weekly recipe
- Poetry - a weekly poem that you can use for poetry teatime
- Nature Study - use the included Seasonal Observations Journal
- Field Trip suggestions
- Optional related books you can check out from the library
- 25+ Page Activity Pack
Want to try before you buy? Click here to get a free sample!
This is a digital product. You will receive a zipped file containing the included PDFs. It is for your personal use only.
Due to the digital nature of this product, there will be no refunds.